WhatsApp API Integration Dash SaaS
Workdo-Dash introduces a seamless integration of the WhatsApp API, revolutionizing communication and user engagement within its platform. Users can now trigger WhatsApp messages based on specific events, all conveniently managed through customizable event notifications in the settings section. This feature empowers users to stay connected and informed, enhancing the efficiency of communication workflows.
Within the Settings Page for WhatsApp API, users can tailor their alerts by toggling events on or off, ensuring a personalized experience. The ability to configure WhatsApp API credentials and manage event preferences simplifies communication management, making Workdo-Dash a powerful tool for businesses seeking efficient, real-time messaging solutions. Whether it’s notifying team members of new tasks, revenue updates, user creations, invoices, proposals, appointments, or any other critical event, Workdo-Dash’s WhatsApp integration ensures timely, transparent, and collaborative communication.
So, the following is the process of the installation of the WhatsApp API Add-On with the help of which you can easily have access to this add-on.
Step 1: Super Admin Access:
First, the super admin must add the WhatsApp API add-on by going through a few procedures.
- Scroll down to “add-on manager” after logging in to the super admin side.
- Click the “+” (Module Setup) button to include the Add-On.
- You will see a box where you must attach the ZIP file for the “Whatsapp API Add-On.”
- You must enable the module once the setup procedure is finished in order for the remaining customers to purchase it.
Step 2: Company login Access:
After the super admin enables the add-on, the admins can purchase the add-on and have access to the WhatsApp API add-on by following the steps mentioned below.
- So, the admin has to first purchase the add-on by navigating to the “subscription plan” page and then you have to click the “usage plan” and find the WhatsApp add-on and buy it.
- After you purchase the add-on go to the settings page and click on the system settings button.
Step 3: How to use the WhatsApp API Add-on.
- Once you purchase the add-on, navigate to the settings module, click on system settings, and find out WhatsApp API.
- On that page, you have to enter the Number ID of the Whatsapp Registered Phone, Whatsapp Business Account ID, and Whatsapp Permanent Access Token with the help of which you can send messages via WhatsApp API.
- To learn how to generate a WhatsApp Permanent Access Token follow this link: https://workdo.io/documents/how-to-generate-whatsapp-api-permanent-access-token/
- After you do this, you get a chance to choose the notifications settings. Here is the way you can enable or disable the notifications of the various modules.
1. Accounting Module
- New Customer
- New Bill
- New Vendor
- New Revenue
- New Payment.
You can customize the notifications, like if you want to send a message regarding new customers then you have to enable that button, the same thing goes for all the points mentioned above.
- New Appointment
- Appointment Status
Similarly, if you want to send notifications regarding new appointments, or appointment status then you can enable or disable one of the buttons, if you enable that button, then the notification will be sent of all the new appointments.
- Work Order Request
- New Supplier
- New POs
- Work Order Assigned
- New Part
- New Component
- New Location
- New Pms
You can customize the notifications, like if you want to send a message regarding a work order request then you have to enable that button, the same thing goes for all the points mentioned above.
4. Contract Module
- New Contract
If you want to send notifications regarding a new contract, then you can enable the new contract button from the settings page.
- New Vehicle
- New Booking
- New Insurance
- New Maintenance
- New Booking Payment
- New Fuel
You can customize the notifications, like if you want to send a message regarding new vehicles then you have to enable that button, the same thing goes for all the points mentioned above.
6. General Module
- New Invoice
- Invoice Status Updated
- New Proposal
- Proposal Status Updated
- Create User
If you want to send notifications regarding a new invoice, or invoice status update, then you can enable any button from the settings page.
7. HRM Module
- New Award
- New Announcement
- New Holidays
- New Monthly Payslip
- New Event
- New Company Policy
The notifications can be customized; for example, if you want to send a message about new awards, you must enable that button. The same is true for all the points made above.
8. CRM Module
- New Lead
- Lead to Deal Conversion
- New Deal
- Lead Moved
- Deal Moved
From the settings page, you can activate any button regarding which you want to send notifications on WhatsApp API.
- New Course
- New Course Order
- New Custom Page
- New Blog
- New Rating
You can customize the notifications, like if you want to send a message regarding the new course or new course order then you have to enable that button, the same thing goes for all the points mentioned above.
10. POS Module
- New Purchase
- New Warehouse
To send a message about a new purchase, you must enable that button. The same is true for all the other aspects described above. You can customize the notifications.
- New Job
- New Job Application
- Interview Schedule
- Convert To Employee
From the settings page, you can activate any button regarding which you want to send notifications on WhatsApp API
12. Retainer Module
- Retainer create
- New Retainer Payment
To send a message about a new retainer created, you must enable that button. The same is true for all the other aspects described above. You can customize the notifications.
- New Rotas
- Rotas Time Change
- New Availability
- Cancel Rotas
- Days Off
If you want to send notifications regarding a new rotas, rotas time change, or any other options then you can enable any button from the settings page.
14. Sales Module
- New Quote
- New Sales Order
- New Sales Invoice
- Add Sales Invoice Payment
- Meeting Assigned
- New Ticket
- New Ticket Reply
16. Project Module
- New Project
- New Milestone
- New Task
- Task Stage Updated
- New Task Comment
- New Bug
17. Training Module
- New Trainer
- New Appointment
- New Contact
- New Business
- Business Status Updated
19. Zoom Meeting
- New Zoom Meeting
So, these are some of the modules, for which you can customize the notifications. There are modules, like Sales, Support Ticket, Project, Training, VCard, and Zoom Meeting for which you have to follow the same process.
So, now let’s learn how you can generate the WhatsApp Permanent Access Token. So to generate the WhatsApp Permanent Token, you have to follow these steps.
- Shopify Sync Integration in Dash SaaS
- Inventory Integration in Dash SaaS
- Innovation Center Integration in Dash SaaS
- OneDrive Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Authentication Integration in Dash SaaS
- AI Image Integration in Dash SaaS
- vCard Integration in Dash SaaS
- Box.com Integration in Dash SaaS
- Fleet Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Captcha Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Calendar Integration in Dash SaaS
- Form Builder Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.