CMMS Integration in Dash SaaS
CMMS is your comprehensive solution for efficiently managing the procurement, sales, and maintenance of components and parts, all while seamlessly coordinating outsourcing activities across your various work locations. This system offers transparency and user-friendliness, simplifying the complex management of these critical business processes. With CMMS, you can enhance your team’s productivity through streamlined work order and work request management. It serves as a central communication hub where team members can effortlessly exchange updates and share essential documents.
Furthermore, CMMS is your go-to solution for multi-location businesses, as it provides centralized control and oversight, allowing you to monitor and manage operations across all your locations from a single platform. The system also empowers you to implement preventive maintenance schedules automatically, ensuring your machinery runs smoothly and reducing the risk of costly downtime. With detailed reports on individual components and their maintenance activities, CMMS provides a comprehensive view of your assets, including associated documentation, images, repair manuals, and warranties. Whether you’re in procurement, sales, or maintenance, CMMS is the tool to streamline your operations and proactively manage your assets.
Step 1: Super Admin Access:
First, the super admin must add the CMMS add-on by going through a few procedures.
- Scroll down to “add-on manager” after logging in to the super admin side.
- To include the Add-On, click the “+” (Module Setup) button.
- You will see a box where you must attach the ZIP file for the “CMMS Add-On.”
- You must enable the module once the setup procedure is finished in order for the remaining customers to purchase this add-on.
Step 2: Company Login Access:
After the super admin enables the add-on, the admins can purchase the add-on and have access to the CMMS add-on by following the steps mentioned below.
- So, the admin has to first purchase the add-on by navigating to the “subscription plan” page and then you have to click the “usage plan” and find the CMMS add-on and purchase it.
Step 3: How to use the CMMS Add-on:
- After purchasing the CMMS add-on, find it out in the menu.
- Once you find it out, you will get to see many options.
- The first one is for location, where you can see the list of locations of employees, and also add them whenever you want. You can also copy the link to the location and edit them anytime.
- The next page is the work order, where you can see the order of works as per their priorities. You can also see the completed work and work that is pending. You can also add the work by clicking on the “+” button and setting its priority.
- Then comes the page for components where you can see the list of components, and also add the components with the help of the “+” button and adding necessary details.
- Similarly, there is a page of parts where you can see the number of parts, and also add them whenever you want.
- After that, you will get to see a page of PMS where you can add the PMS by adding the necessary details, and also view the list of it.
- Following that, there comes a page for suppliers, where the list of suppliers will be visible to it, and also add the suppliers.
- At last, there is a page POS where you will be able to view the list of all the POS and add them whenever you want.
So, this is how you can have access to the CMMS add-on, with the help of these steps.
- Recruitment Integration in Dash SaaS
- Mailchimp Integration in Dash SaaS
- HubSpot Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Authentication Integration in Dash SaaS
- Activity Log integration in Dash SaaS
- WorkFlow Integration in Dash SaaS
- File Sharing Integration in Dash SaaS
- WhatsApp Twilio Integration Dash SaaS
- Paddle Integration in Dash SaaS
- vCard Integration in Dash SaaS
- Telegram Integration in Dash SaaS
- Fleet Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.