Recruitment Integration in Dash SaaS
Enhance your HR management with our Recruitment Add-On, a powerful tool designed to streamline your hiring process. With features for job posting, application management, and candidate selection, this add-on simplifies and accelerates recruitment. From creating and managing job openings to interview scheduling and custom questionnaires, this tool has you covered. It allows you to expedite your hiring process, ensuring open positions are filled faster. Additionally, you can effortlessly collect and manage applications, track candidates’ progress through various stages, and schedule interviews with ease. This add-on provides the control and clarity you need to make informed hiring decisions, making it an invaluable asset for organizations seeking efficient and productive talent acquisition.
Step 1: Super Admin Access:
First, the super admin must add the Recruitment add-on by going through a few procedures.
- Scroll down to “add-on manager” after logging in to the super admin side.
- To include the Add-On, click the “+” (Module Setup) button.
- You will see a box where you must attach the ZIP file for the “Recruitment Add-On.”
- You must enable the module once the setup procedure is finished in order for the remaining customers to purchase this add-on.
Step 2: Company Login Steps:
After the super admin enables the Recruitment add-on, the admins can purchase the add-on and have access to the Recruitment add-on by following the steps mentioned below.
- So, the admin has to first purchase the add-on by navigating to the “subscription plan” page and then you have to click the “usage plan” and find the AI Image add-on and purchase it.
Step 3: How to use the Recruitment Add-on:
- Once you purchase the add-on, go to the HRM module find out the recruitment add-on and click on it.
- Once you click on it you will get to see multiple options over there.
- The first option is for Jobs where you can see the list of the number of jobs, the total number of jobs, the number of active jobs, and the number of inactive jobs.
- The second option is for job creation, where you can create new jobs whenever you want.
- The third option is for a job application, where you can see the details of the application like applied, phone screen, and interview. You can also search for the applications with the help of a search bar.
- The next page is for Job Candidates, where you can see the list of job candidates.
- On the Job On-Boarding page, you can see the list of jobs on-boarding and also create them whenever you want.
- The next page is for custom questions, where you can create and edit the custom questions at your convenience.
- After that, there is a page for interview schedules, where you can schedule the interviews, and also see the list of schedules on the calendar.
- The last page is for careers where you can see the number of job openings, and the number of jobs available.
So, this is how you can have access to the recruitment add-on by following these easy steps.
- Spreadsheet Integration in Dash SaaS
- Sales Integration in Dash SaaS
- Zatca Integration in Dash SaaS
- Rotas Integration in Dash SaaS
- Internal Knowledge Integration in Dash SaaS
- Plaid Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Calendar Integration in Dash SaaS
- Contract Builder Integration in Dash SaaS
- WorkFlow Integration in Dash SaaS
- Telegram Integration in Dash SaaS
- File Sharing Integration in Dash SaaS
- WooCommerce Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.