OneDrive Integration in Dash SaaS
Introducing OneDrive Integration with Workdo-dash
Unlock a world of convenience as you seamlessly integrate OneDrive into your Workdo-dash experience. With this integration, your OneDrive files are effortlessly accessible within the Workdo-dash interface, eliminating the need for constant application switching and downloads. Whether you’re viewing Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, text files, or images, the Viewer/Editor allows you to edit and interact with files directly, all without the hassle of saving them locally.
But it doesn’t stop there – Workdo-dash takes your OneDrive experience to the next level. The Settings Page simplifies integration by letting you save your OneDrive credentials and choose submodules to enable. Explore files and images with stunning visual grids, keep things organized with structured lists, and link OneDrive folders to submodules for improved collaboration and organization. Elevate your file management and collaboration with the intuitive Workdo-dash platform and enjoy a more streamlined and productive workflow.
Step 1: Super Admin Access
- Ensure that your super admin has system access before proceeding.
- Navigate to the “add-on manager” section within the super admin dashboard.
- To initiate the setup process, click the “+” button for “Module Setup.”
- You will be prompted to upload the ZIP file for the “OneDrive Add-On.”
- Remember to enable the module after completing the setup, allowing others to utilize it.
Step 2: Company Settings Steps
- Once the super admin has enabled the OneDrive Add-On, company admins can proceed with the setup.
- Start by visiting the “subscription plan” page and selecting the relevant “usage plan.”
- Locate the OneDrive Add-On and complete the purchase process.
Step 3: How to use the OneDrive Add-on.
- Go to the settings page and access “system settings.”
- Within the system settings, locate the OneDrive add-on.
- After finding the OneDrive Add-On, you will need to choose and upload a JSON file.
- To learn how to generate the required JSON file, refer to this link: https://portal.azure.com/#home
- Once this process is complete, you will have the option to enable or disable this setting for various modules, including:
- POS Order
6. Product and Service
- Job Application
- Interview Schedule
- Sales Invoice
- Sales Document
Once you’ve selected the modules and enabled the settings, you will see the “OneDrive” button on the enabled module’s page.
Clicking this button allows you to upload files by clicking the “+” button and manage uploaded files. This outlines the process of OneDrive Integration within Dash SaaS.
- Webhook – WorkDo Dash SaaS Add-on
- vCard Integration in Dash SaaS
- Commission Integration in Dash SaaS
- How To Generate Whatsapp API Permanent Access Token
- Custom Field Integration in Dash SaaS
- CMMS Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Captcha Integration in Dash SaaS
- Plaid Integration in Dash SaaS
- Contract Builder Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Calendar Integration in Dash SaaS
- Training Integration in Dash SaaS
- Slack Integration in Dash Saas
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.