User Type: Super Admin / All Users The language manager allows you to add new […]
User Type: Super Admin / All Users
The language manager allows you to add new languages for end-users to use (if you’re a super admin) or set the language that you wish to see on your dashboard (if you’re an end-user).
Getting Started (All Users)
To find Language Manager, click the language button in the upper-right corner of the website. From the drop-down list, select “Manage Languages”.
Adding/Deleting Languages (Super Admin)
Note: To add a new language, you have to provide translations for
To add a new language:
- In the language manager, click the + button in the top-right corner of the page (below the language drop-down list).
- Enter New Language Code and hit “Create”.
- Enter translations for all sentences in the language of your choice.
- Click “Save Changes”.
Setting Default Language for All End Users (Super Admin)
To set the default language for all users:
- Open Settings > Site Settings
- Select the default language from the drop-down list.
Changing Display Language (All Users)
To change the display language:
- Click the language icon in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Pick the language that you use from the dropdown list.
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.