Language Manager Guide: Super Admin / All Users
Getting Started (All Users):
- To access the Language Manager, click the language button in the upper-right corner of the website.
- From the drop-down list, select “Manage Languages.”
Adding/Deleting Languages (Super Admin):
Note: To add a new language, translations must be provided.
- In the Language Manager, click the Create Language button in the top-right corner (below the language drop-down list).
- Enter a New Language Code and click “Create.”
- In the Language Manager, click the Manage Language button in the top-right corner (below the language drop-down list).
- Provide translations for all sentences in the chosen language.
- Click “Save Changes.”
- You will get to see a button with the help of which you can enable or disable the languages of your choice.
Setting Default Language for All End Users (Super Admin):
- Open Settings > Site Settings.
- Select the default language from the drop-down list.
Changing Display Language (All Users):
- Click the language icon in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Pick the language you prefer from the dropdown list.
Use this guide to manage languages and customize the display language based on your preferences or role.
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.