LMS Integration in Dash SaaS
LMS is your one-stop solution for effective learning management, designed to empower educators and trainers to provide an immersive and personalized learning experience for their students. With a user-friendly interface, this platform simplifies the entire process of managing courses, chapters, and learner groups, making it a versatile tool for educators and institutions alike. Gain valuable insights, monitor progress, and effortlessly organize your courses, all from one easily accessible interface. With LMS, you can create a personalized teaching and learning experience, adjusting courses, materials, and difficulty levels as needed. Plus, its multilingual interface ensures that you can offer classes in your native language and have them automatically translated for your students. Upgrade your educational experience with LMS and unlock the full potential of your teaching and learning process.
Step 1: Super admin access
- To start with LMS integration, ensure your super admin has system access.
- Navigate to the “Add-On Manager” section within the super admin dashboard.
- Initiate the setup process by clicking the “+” button for “Module Setup.”
- You will be prompted to upload the required ZIP file for the “LMS Add-on.”
- Upon completing the setup, remember to enable the module to make it available for others to utilize.
Step 2: Company Login Steps
- To purchase the add-on, the super admin has to go to the add-on manager and buy the LMS add-on.
Step 3: How to use the LMS Add-on
- After you purchase it, enable the LMS add-on, and after that, you can use it.
- Find the LMS module from the menu card, and click on that.
- Here you will get an option to add or edit, the custom page, blog, subscriber, course coupon, student, course order, system setup, and order.
- In the course page, you can create chapters and headers, and remove them whenever you want.
- You can also write and edit the Practice and FAQ’s in the course page.
- At last, you can also update the SEO settings whenever you want in the course page.
- To edit the LMS store settings, and LMS theme settings, go to the settings page, in the system settings, find out the LMS store settings, and LMS theme settings, and edit them as per your choice.
- You will also get an option in the settings named as “certificate settings” in which you can create and edit the certificates, that will be visible on the theme side to students, once they complete the course.
So, this is how you can add the LMS add-on, edit your custom pages, and many more effortlessly.
- WorkFlow Integration in Dash SaaS
- Recruitment Integration in Dash SaaS
- Double Entry Integrationuble Entry Integration
- Inventory Integration in Dash SaaS
- Zapier Integration in Dash SaaS
- Notes Integration in Dash SaaS
- Email Box Integration in Dash SaaS
- Retainer Integration in Dash SaaS
- Plaid Integration in Dash SaaS
- Portfolio Integration in Dash SaaS
- How To Generate Whatsapp API Permanent Access Token
- Google Authentication Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.