vCard Integration in Dash SaaS
Introducing vCard, the convenient and elegant solution for crafting and managing your business and personal digital cards. With vCard, creating your professional identity is a breeze, and it’s completely free. Update your digital business card effortlessly through our user-friendly dashboard, eliminating the need for reprints. Manage your business cards with ease, customize them to match your brand with a variety of beautiful themes, and effortlessly modify your business information. Moreover, vCard simplifies appointment management and contact interactions, ensuring you stay organized and informed. This virtual business and personal card solution empowers you to create your digital card in just a few simple steps, and it supports the widely recognized VCF (Virtual Card Format) for contact information exchange, making data sharing easy and seamless across applications without any loss of essential details. Embrace vCard to streamline your professional identity and digital networking experience.
Step 1: Super Admin Access
First, the super admin must add the vCard add-on by going through a few procedures.
- Scroll down to “add-on manager” after logging in to the super admin side.
- To include the Add-On, click the “+” (Module Setup) button.
- You will see a box where you must attach the ZIP file for the “vCard Add-On.”
- You must enable the module once the setup procedure is finished in order for the remaining customers to purchase it.
Step 2: Company Login Access:
So, the admin has to first purchase the add-on by navigating to the “subscription plan” page and then you have to click the “usage plan” and find the vCard add-on and purchase it.
Step 3: How to use the vCard Add-on:
- After completing the purchasing process, you will get to see the vCard Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, you will see the number of businesses, appointments, and contacts.
- You will also get to see a graph of appointments of the last 7 days.
- On the top right corner, you will see a box from which you can choose a business, of which you want to see the graph.
- After that if you scroll down, you will also see the vCard add-on in the menu, in which you will get three pages named, “Business”, “Appointment”, and “Contact”.
- On the business page, you would be able to see the list of businesses including all the details like, its logo, status, contacts, appointment calendar and many more. You can also create a new business by clicking on the “+” button, and selecting the theme that suits your business. You can also edit the business whenever you want, and deactivate it.
- The next page is for appointments, where you will see the list of appointments and get to know if it is completed or not. You can change the business if you have multiple businesses from the box given at the top.
- The last page is for contacts, where you will get the contact details of the contacts integrated to your business, you can also download the contact in the form of an excel sheet if you want.
So, this is how you can integrate the vCard add-on to the Dash SaaS product.
- e-Invoice Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Meet Integration in Dash SaaS
- Custom Field Integration in Dash SaaS
- Support Ticket Integration in Dash SaaS
- Slack Integration in Dash Saas
- Assets Integration in Dash SaaS
- Feedback Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Drive Integration in Dash SaaS
- How To Generate Whatsapp API Permanent Access Token
- Video Hub Integration in Dash SaaS
- Innovation Center Integration in Dash SaaS
- Notes Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.