Login – Steps: Open the tracker app Enter site URL and log-in credentials Homepage – […]
- Open the tracker app
- Enter site URL and log-in credentials
- Click on a project you’re working on and it will show you a list of ongoing tasks
- Select a particular task, click on ‘start tracking’ button at the bottom to begin tracking
Further, these screenshots are stored under Projects in ‘Project System’ module of the ERPGo platform. Please see below for more information:
ERPGo – Login
- Enter the credentials in the ERPGo to login
ERPGo – Project System Module
- Login to owner/ company profile
- After landing on the dashboard
- Scroll down and click on ‘Project System’
- Click on the project of which you want to check the tracker
ERPGo – Project
- On the project homepage, you’ll see data of crucial aspects & other information shown above in the picture
- To view the ‘tracker’, click on the ‘Tracker’ button located on the top right corner of the page along with other buttons
ERPGo – Project – Manage Tracker
From here, you will be able to view all the corresponding data of tracked tasks like:
- Task Project
- Start Time
- End Time
- Total Time
- View screenshot images
Upon clicking on ‘view screenshot images’, you will be able to view all the tracked photos
Need more help, check out this video:
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.