Features Smtp Settings
User Type: Company Profile / Owner In this document, you’ll learn how to configure SMTP […]
User Type: Company Profile / Owner
In this document, you’ll learn how to configure SMTP settings in your favorite WorkDo app.
Editing SMTP Settings
To access the settings panel, log into your Company/Owner account. Then, head over to Settings and scroll down to Email Notification Settings.
Next, enter the following into each field:
- Mail Driver: Enter smtp
- Mail host: Enter the url as provided by your SMTP provider (Example: mail.example.com).
- Mail port: Enter as provided by your SMTP provider (Example: 465 or 25 or 8025 or 587)
- Mail Username: Enter as provided by your SMTP provider (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mail Password: Enter as provided by your SMTP provider
- Mail Encryption: If your port number is 465 enter SSL. If your port number is 25 or 587 or 8025, enter TLS
- Mail from address: Enter the email address you want to send the mails from (Example: email@example.com)
- Mail from name: Enter the name you want to use for your mail (Example: test)
- Send test mail: Click the button to send a test email and verify if the details provided are correct.
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.