Internal Knowledge Integration in Dash SaaS
An internal knowledge base (KB) is like a treasure chest of important information and tools created by a company. It’s filled with documents and resources that help the people in the organization do their jobs better. The main goal is to make work smoother by tackling common issues like technical problems, learning challenges, and other obstacles that can slow down the team.
Managing this internal knowledge is like collecting and organizing the wisdom of experienced employees and making it available to everyone. It ensures that the organization keeps running smoothly and promotes a culture of learning and sharing. It’s a way for the company to use its collective knowledge to make better decisions and be more successful.
Step 1: Super Admin Access
- To get started with internal knowledge, ensure that your super admin has system access.
- Navigate to the “Add-On Manager” section within the super admin dashboard.
- Initiate the setup process by clicking the “+” button for “Module Setup.”
- You will be prompted to upload the required ZIP file for the “Internal Knowledge Add-On.”
- Upon completing the setup, don’t forget to enable the module to make it available for others to utilize.
Step 2: Company Login Steps
- After enabling the internal knowledge add-on by the super admin, company admins can proceed with the configuration.
- Begin by visiting the “Subscription Plan” page and selecting the appropriate “Usage Plan.”
- Locate the Internal Knowledge Add-On and follow the steps to complete the subscription process.
Step 3: How to use the Internal Knowledge Add-on
- Once you buy the add-on, you will see a button named Internal Knowledge, where you will see three pages.
- The three pages are the book, article, and my article.
- So, on the book page, you will see a list of books. If you want to add a book, just click on the “+” button, add the name of the book, write a description, and select a user from the list.
- The next page is for articles, where you can create articles by clicking on the “+” button. After that, you have to select the name of the book and the title of the article, enter a description of the article, select the type of article, and at last, add the content.
- You can also edit the content after publishing it with the help of the edit button given beside the name of your article.
- The last page is for My Article, where you can write an article for yourself regarding any book by following the same steps given for the article page.
So, this is how you can use the Internal Knowledge Add-on with the help of these steps.
- Webhook – WorkDo Dash SaaS Add-on
- Fix Equipment Integration in Dash SaaS
- Google Drive Integration in Dash SaaS
- Shopify Sync Integration in Dash SaaS
- Notes Integration in Dash SaaS
- OneDrive Integration in Dash SaaS
- CMMS Integration in Dash SaaS
- Spreadsheet Integration in Dash SaaS
- Mailchimp Integration in Dash SaaS
- Zapier Integration in Dash SaaS
- Twilio Integration in Dash SaaS
- Portfolio Integration in Dash SaaS
Need more help ?
If you’re still uncertain or need professional guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us via email or submit a ticket with a description of your issue. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions. Rest assured that we’ll respond to your inquiry promptly.
Love what you see?
Do you like the quality of our products, themes, and applications, or perhaps the design of our website caught your eye? You can have similarly outstanding designs for your website or apps. Contact us, and we’ll bring your ideas to life.