Maintain Balance And Accuracy in Accounting
- What Is an Accounting Journal?: "Journal Account" typically refers to an account used in the double entry accounting system to record individual financial transactions. In the double entry system, each financial transaction is recorded in a journal account with both a debit and a credit entry to ensure the accounting equation (assets = liabilities + equity) remains balanced.
- How to Do Accounting Journal Entries?: To perform accounting journal entries, identify the transaction, analyze its impact on accounts, and record it in a journal with debits and credits. Ensure entries balance and post them to the general ledger for accurate financial reporting.
Tools for keeping an accurate general ledger
A ledger account is a record of all transactions affecting a particular account within the general ledger. Individual transactions are identified within the ledger account with a date, transaction number, and description to make it easier for business owners and accountants to research the reason for the transaction.
Screenshots from our system
Get a glimpse of the powerful features and stunning visuals that await you in our mobile app, delivering a seamless user experience like never before.
This app is often used with these
Boost Your Business to the Next Level with the Powerful Extensions Designed for WorkDo Dash SaaS
EMail Box module is a powerful tool designed to streamline your email management process. It seamlessly integrates with your SMTP server, giving you unprecedented control over your email account's various folders, including Inbox, Drafts, Spam, Sent, Trash, and Archive. But that's not all; it also empowers you to interact with your emails in ways that were previously unimaginable.
Contact Us for Support :
You will get immediate support from our support desk. Please visit here https://support.rajodiya.com/
Item support includes:
- Answer pre sale questions or query
- Answering technical questions about item's features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
- Free Installation services in some cases
However, item support does not include:
- Customization services
Check Documents & Tutorials