WorkGo System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see how to edit three categories […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see how to edit three categories of WorkGo settings: brand, company, and system settings. Doing this allows you to create a personalized user experience.
To access the settings panel, you need to sign in with a Company / Owner account. Then, click the Settings button (you’ll find it in the navigation menu).
Editing Brand Settings
You can find brand settings at the very top of the settings panel.
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions).
- Change the favicon.
- Set site title text.
- Set site footer text.
- Edit default language.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
- Edit the GDPR cookie text itself (if enabled)
In the next section, Theme Customizer, you can edit the following visual settings:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing Company Settings
To access Company Settings, hit Company Settings on the left-hand side of the Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can add the following company information:
- Company name
- Zip/Post Code
- System Email
- Email (From Name)
Editing System Settings
To access System Settings, scroll down in the main settings panel or click System Settings on the left-hand side of the Settings navigation panel inside your WorkGo account. In this panel, you can change the following:
- Currency ISO code. Example: USD, GBP, INR
- Currency symbol. Example: $, £, ₹
- Currency symbol position – select to display it before or after the amount.
Date & Time Settings:
- Date format – use the drop-down menu to pick the right format (dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd)
- Time format – choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
Documentation Settings – Prefixes:
- Invoice prefix. Example: #INV
- Bug prefix. Example: #ISSUE
- Estimation prefix. Example: #EST
- Invoice/Estimation Title.
- Invoice/Estimation Footer Note
- App site URL – the address to log into the app.
- Tracking interval – the amount of time between each screenshot taken by the time tracker feature.
- AccountGo System Settings
- StoreGo System Settings
- Erpgo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- LMSGo System Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.