StoreGo System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see an overview of StoreGo branding […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see an overview of StoreGo branding and store settings. Changing these settings allows you to edit the looks of your store as well as rebrand the app and adjust its key settings to your business needs.
To access the settings panel, sign in with a Shop Owner account. Then, click the Settings button near the bottom of the navigation menu.
Editing Theme Settings
In this section, you can browse available themes. To change the theme color palette, simply click the color below the theme of your choice. To edit the theme itself, select it and hit the “Edit” button.
Editing Brand Settings
In this panel, you can rebrand your StoreGo account. Please note that in this panel, you can rebrand the app and not the store itself.
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions).
- Change the favicon.
- Set site title text.
- Set site footer text.
- Select the date format.
- Select time format.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Edit the GDPR cookie text itself (if enabled).
In the next section, Theme Customizer, you can edit the following visual settings:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing Store Settings
To access Store Settings, scroll down or select Store Settings on the left-hand side Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can customize the following:
Edit key store elements:
- Change the store logo.
- Change an invoice logo.
- Change store name.
- Change the store’s email.
- Change store URL.
- Set custom domains and subdomains.
- Set the tagline.
Edit store/company details:
- Store/company address.
- Zip Code
Edit key store settings:
- Change store default language.
- Specify the number of decimal places for prices.
- Enable/disable shipping method selection.
- Enable/disable checkout login requirement.
- Enable/disable product rating display.
- Enable/disable blog menu display.
- Add Google Analytics code.
- Add Facebook Pixel code.
- Add custom .js snippets.
- Edit Meta Keywords
- Edit Meta Description
- WhatsStore System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- AccountGo System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- Erpgo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
- LMSGo System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.