Salesy System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see how to edit three key […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see how to edit three key settings categories inside your Salesy account: brand, company, and system settings. Changing them allows you to adjust key functionalities of the tool to your liking and take advantage of its white label license.
To access the settings panel, you need to sign in with a Company / Owner account. Then, click the Settings button (you’ll find it at the bottom of the left-hand side navigation menu).
Editing Brand Settings
This panel allows you to change all brand elements of Salesy. Thanks to that, you can completely rebrand the tool and improve user experience. In this panel, you can edit the following:
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions).
- Change the favicon.
- Set site title text.
- Set site footer text.
- Edit default language.
- Update application URL.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
- Edit the GDPR cookie text itself.
In the next section, Theme Customizer, you can edit the following visual settings:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing Company Settings
To access Company Settings, scroll down or click Company Settings in the Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can customize the following company information:
- Company Name
- Zip/Post Code
- Email (From Name)
- System Email
Editing System Settings
To access System Settings, scroll down or click System Settings in the Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can change the following:
- Currency ISO code. Example: USD, GBP, INR
- Currency symbol. Example: $, £, ₹
- Currency symbol position – select to display it before or after the amount.
Date & Time Settings:
- Date format – use the drop-down menu to pick the right format (dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd)
- Time format – choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
Documentation Settings – Prefixes:
- Quote prefix. Example: #QUO
- Invoice prefix. Example: #INVO
- Sales order prefix. Example: #SLO
Documentation Settings – Other:
- Quote/sales order/invoice Footer Title – enter the footer title text you’d like to see on each invoice.
- Quote/sales order/invoice Footer Notes – enter extra notes text you’d like to see on each invoice.
- Enable/disable Shipping display in quotes, sales orders, and invoices.
- Erpgo System Settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- AccountGo System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- StoreGo System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
- LMSGo System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.