PosGo System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see an overview of POSGo branding, […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see an overview of POSGo branding, company, and system settings. Adjusting these settings allows you to change POSGo branding elements and take advantage of its white-label license.
To access the settings panel, sign in with a Company / Owner account. Then, click the Settings button (you’ll find it near the bottom of the navigation menu). From the drop-down menu, select Store Settings.
Editing Brand Settings
Thanks to our white-label solution, you can completely rebrand POSGo. In the brand settings panel, you can edit the following:
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions).
- Change the favicon.
- Set app name.
- Set site footer text.
- Edit default language.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
- Edit the GDPR cookie text itself.
In the next section, Theme Customizer, you can edit the following visual settings:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing Company Settings
To access Company Settings, hit Company Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can customize the following company information:
- Company name
- VAT/GST Number
- Zip/Post Code
- System Email
- Email (From Name)
Editing System Settings
To access System Settings, hit System Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel inside your ERPGo account. In this panel, you can change the following:
Site-Wide Product Settings:
- Low Product Stock Threshold. Example: 2.
- Barcode Type. Select the type from the drop-down list.
- Barcode Format. Select the format from the drop-down list.
- Currency ISO code. Example: USD, GBP, INR
- Currency symbol. Example: $, £, ₹
- Currency symbol position – select to display it before or after the amount.
Documentation Settings – Prefixes:
- Purchase invoice prefix. Example: #PUR
- Sale invoice prefix. Example: #SALE
- Quotation invoice prefix. Example: #QUO
Date & Time Settings:
- Date format – use the drop-down menu to pick the right format (dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd)
- Time format – choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
- Erpgo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- LMSGo System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- AccountGo System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- StoreGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.