LMSGo System Settings
LMS Giving a personal touch to your system is mandatory while adapting a ready solution; […]
Giving a personal touch to your system is mandatory while adapting a ready solution; LMSGo allows you to have in personalized in multiple aspects. Below, you’ll find all the options and instructions to setup your platform:
Path: Login to owner account > on the left navigation bar, click on store settings > you’ll find the below options:
Store theme settings:
You can select the store theme from the available options and save the changes.
Store site settings:
You can personalize the platform layout using site settings. Here are the options you get:
- Set a Dark logo- upload file option
- Set a light logo- upload file option
- Set site favicon- upload file option
- Set title text- platform title
- Set footer text- the small footer line normally used for mentioning copyright, contact information
- Set date format- you can choose the way you wish the dates to be presented on platform (DD – MM – YYYY or MM – DD – YYYY or Date, Month, year
- Set time format- you can select if you wish to have 12 hours format or 24 hours format
- RTL- Manage accessibility of RTL feature
- Theme customizer- set the color options for the theme
- Dark layout- Enable/ Disable
- Sidebar layout- Manage
In order to further customize your store, you find the below options
- Set System logo- you can upload the logo file
- Set invoice logo- you can upload the logo file that you want in the invoices you send out
- Store name- you can set the name of the store you want your end-users to see
- Email- you can set your email address for the platform
- Links- you can set the store link, domain link, and sub-domain link.
- Tagline- set the tagline for the platform
- Address/ city/ State/ Country/ Zip code- you can set these fields per your geography.
- Language- you can set the default language you wish to have on the platform
- Rating display- you can enable/ disable this option to show/ hide the ratings on your platform
- Blog menu display- you can enable/ disable the option to show/ hide the blog menu
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- AccountGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- Erpgo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- StoreGo System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.