CRMGo System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see how to edit CRMGo branding, […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see how to edit CRMGo branding, company, and system settings. This will allow you to create a unique user experience and adjust key information to suit your business needs.
To access the settings panel, you need to sign in with a Company / Owner account. Then, click the Settings button (you’ll find it in the navigation menu).
Editing Brand Settings
Thanks to our white-label solution, you can completely rebrand CRMGo. In this panel, you can edit the following:
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions).
- Change the favicon.
- Set site title text.
- Set site footer text
- Edit default language.
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
- Edit the GDPR cookie text itself.
In the next section, Theme Customizer, you can edit the following visual settings:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing Company Settings
To access Company Settings, hit Company Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can customize the following company information:
- Company Name
- Zip/Post Code
- Email (from name)
- VAT Number/ GST Number (if applicable)
- Company Start Time
- System Email
- Company Registration Number
- Company End Time
Editing System Settings
To access System Settings, hit System Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel. In this panel, you can change the following:
- Currency ISO code. Example: USD, GBP, INR
- Currency symbol. Example: $, £, ₹
- Currency symbol position – select to display it before or after the amount.
Date & Time Settings:
- Date format – use the drop-down menu to pick the right format (dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd)
- Time format – choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
Documentation Settings – Prefixes:
- Client prefix. Example: #CLT
- Estimate prefix. Example: #EST
- Employee prefix. Example: #EMP
- Invoice prefix. Example: #INV
Documentation Settings – Other:
- Estimate/invoice footer title – enter the title text you’d like to see on each invoice./li>
- App site URL – the address to log into the app.
- Tracking interval – the amount of time between each screenshot taken by the time tracker feature.
- StoreGo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- LMSGo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
- AccountGo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- Erpgo System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.