AccountGo System Settings
User Type: Company / Owner In this document, you’ll see how to edit key AccountGo […]
User Type: Company / Owner
In this document, you’ll see how to edit key AccountGo settings – split into three different categories:
- Brand Settings
- System Settings
- Company Settings
To access the settings panel, you need to sign in with a Company / Owner. Then, click the Settings button (you’ll find it in the navigation menu).
Editing Brand Settings
Thanks to our white-label solution, this panel allows you to rebrand the tool. Here, you can edit the following:
- Change the logo (upload both light and dark versions)
- Change the favicon
- Set site title text
- Set site footer text
- Set default language
Next, you’ll see four buttons that you can use to:
- Turn on/off the support for right-to-left text.
- Enable or disable the landing page.
- Enable or disable GDPR Cookie text.
Below the buttons, you can edit the GDPR cookie text itself.
Lastly, you can edit the following in the Theme Customizer:
- Select primary platform colors.
- Manage sidebar layout transparency (turn it on or off).
- Enable/disable dark mode.
Editing System Settings
To access System Settings, hit System Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel. In the System Settings panel, you can edit the following:
- Currency ISO code. Example: USD, GBP, INR.
- Currency symbol. Example: $, £, ₹
- Currency symbol position – select to display it before or after the amount.
Date & Time Settings:
- Date format – use the drop-down menu to pick the right format (dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd)
- Time format – choose between 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
Documentation Settings – Prefixes:
- Invoice prefix. Example: #INV
- Proposal prefix. Example: #PRO
- Bill prefix. Example: #BILL
- Customer prefix. Example: #CUS
- Vendor prefix Example: #VEN
- Journal prefix. Example: #JOUR
Documentation Settings – Numeration:
- Invoice starting number – enter the preferred number
- Proposal starting number – enter the preferred number
- Bill starting number – enter the preferred number.
- Decimal number format. Specify the number of decimal places.
Documentation Settings – Other:
- Invoice/bill footer title – enter the title text you’d like to see on each invoice.
- Invoice/bill footer notes – enter the text you’d like to see in the footer of each invoice.
- Display Shipping in Proposal / Invoice / Bill. Set to enable or disable shipping information.
Editing Company Settings
To access Company Settings, hit Company Settings in the left-hand Settings navigation panel. In the Company Settings panel, you can customize the following company information:
- Company Name
- Email (from name)
- VAT Number/ GST Number (if applicable)
- Zip/Post Code
- System Email
- Company Registration Number
- LMSGo System Settings
- Proposal, Invoice, & Print Settings
- HRMGo System Settings
- Salesy System Settings
- VCardGo System Settings
- TicketGo System Settings
- StoreGo System Settings
- Sub-domain and Custom Domain settings
- RotaGo System Settings
- Taskly System Settings
- Erpgo System Settings
- CMMSGo System Settings
- ClockGo System Settings
- PosGo System Settings
- CRMGo System Settings
- WhatsStore System Settings
- WorkGo System Settings
Need more help ?
Are you still confused or seeking specific professional help? Contact us anytime via email or submit a ticket with a detail of your issue. Our experts are ready to assist you with any query and are available 24/7. You will get a response in no time.
Love what you see?
If you like how we have established the programs and applications, or do you like the design of the website itself, get such excellent designs for your website or apps too. Please select a plan or offer that best suits your idea, and let us bring your imagination into reality.